Thursday, June 2, 2011

Rotation #2 - Family Practice....

in...
KALAMAZOO!!!!!

Praise Jesus!
I was getting ready to start internal medicine at the VA (which I was less than thrilled with and had no idea when the next time I would see Mark is...), and I got the go ahead to head to Kalamazoo to start the next day. This was literally a last second come back. To say I was thrilled would be the understatement of the century. I have no idea why I had so much invested into getting this rotation in Kzoo (I think the whole living across the state from Mark was wearing on me), but I did, and when I found out I wanted to do a backflip. But I did not. Or I would be in the hospital right now.

I decided to surprise Mark at church on Wednesday with the great news. I thought (as of that morning), that'd I would be at the VA, so continued to let him assume that and just showed up at church where he was working. It was awesome. Even though he has already discussed in this blog how he is not a very good surprise receiver (like when I showed up in Texas), it was so fun. I cant wait to be with him everyday! Ah!

So.
I started today....and loved it!
I am doing the rotation at Promed with Borgess.
Today I got to see several patients, take out stitches, and cut off a bunch of skin tags from a guys neck and armpits. Which actually thrilled me. I am excited for this rotation!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, honey, I love your joy at the wonderful yet small twists and turns of life! You would have been great at the VA and I think you would have loved it too, but PRAISE GOD that you now get to be with that great hubby of yours! What a great man he is! And, once again, I am thanking our dear Father that you are both with me, at least for this short while! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete