Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Michigan!






I thought that I would update with what is going on with me in Michigan! I am still working at Origami Brain Injury Rehab, as a reabilitation aide, which I loveeeee. I work Friday - Monday, and then come home Monday night. Tuesday and Thursday I babysit Anna Pierce, which is amazing, and I absolutly love. She is 6 months and the cutest nugget ever. Here we are...





And here we are with her sister, Shengnan, who I give violin lessons to once a week....



I am also taking Eukaryotic Cell Biology at MSU, which is awful. It's only 6 weeks and therefore very fast paced, but I am actaully doing well keeping up so far. Its Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and so Wednesday I have to drive up to East Lansing for the 2 hour class. Don't worry, I always have a good book on cd so I love my drives.


And wedding planning....sheeeeeeesh there is a lot to do! My mom is being very helpful, and so is Mark's family, and so I'm sure everything will come together. It is just a lot of decisions! And of course my sisters have loved helping out...well mostly just giving their opinions :) Anyway here is a pic of Mark and I before he left! I really like it!


----B-----

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cookie!
    I feel as if I haven't seen you at all this week, so am delighted to get the update and pix. Those Pierce girls are almost as cute as you are! Mark, looking forward to hearing more about your life in Texas. Okay, we're IM'ing now so I am going to sign off.....all this cyber-confusion!!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete