Saturday, December 18, 2010

Things I never thought would happen in 2010

- That I would get cancer


- That I would live alone for the first time in my life (after being married)


- That Mark would live in the bedroom I grew up in a house with my mom and baby sister


- That I would drive across the state twice each weekend


- That Mark would be working 3 part time jobs


- That I would eat cereal for almost every meal


- That I would actually appreciate UofM for something :)


- That I would enjoy PA school so much


- That Mark would be working at gracespring (the church that my family goes to)


- That I would drive from Texas to Plainwell all by my self


- That I would love BSF so much, and then Mark would also start going and love it just as much!


- That I would have to spend almost a week in isolation and not be able to touch anyone (post radiation)


- That I would go to a rattle snake round up (when we were in Texas)


- That I would miss Texas and our life there SO much

- That I would get into Harry Potter (I only read 3 books, but I did see several of the movies and go to the Harry Potter land in FL)


- That we would spend most of our savings on medical bills

- That I would still get to babysit a Pierce child (Anna and Amy) every Saturday night (I started babysitting their boy Shaun when I was about 14)

- That I would get an iphone

- That Mark would be delivering pizzas at Pizza Hut and actaully enjoy it as much as he does

-- That I would love being married sooo much, I literally love it

Anyway, thats all I can think of now, but hope everyone is doing well!! The next post will have lots of pictures to make up for this ones lack of pictures!!

Love,
Brittany :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your list, cookie. I could have done without a few of those things happening, but it is truly amazing how wonderfully God has worked in all of our lives, isn't it? Even amidst all the stress and strife. YOU, my sweet daughter, are an incredible joy. Thank you for all you do to enrich the lives of your family. xoxoxo (and you, too, Mark.....I am so blessed as a mother-in-law!!)

    Love, Mom Sheets

    ReplyDelete