Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Family Vacation!!!

this did not post, and I thought it deleted, but found it today on here, so thought I would post it too...2 for 1 day - lucky lucky :)

Hello from South Haven!!



My mom and sisters and I are in South Haven for a week and lovingggg it! We rented a little condo close to the beach, and have just been relaxing. We have been to the beach tons, sat at Dairy Queen today for 2.5 hour chatting, got 2 doses of ice cream, and are watching a musical, all the essentials for a great vacation! We went to Clemintines tonight for dinner, and it was wonderful, and yesterday went to Maria's - a little Itialian place, and it was soooo good.







Mark's mom came yesterday, and we planned some with the wedding, and chatted, mostly chatted :). But, she has lots of great ideas, and is so good with crafts. Here is a picture of us working on our wedding planning. It was sooo great to see her and just spend time with her - and I got to hear lots of good stories about Mark when he was young. Here we are working hard on wedding stuff.

I dont really have too many exciting things to say, except that I get to see Mark in 5 days and I am soooooo excited! I have my outfit all picked out, and I just cannot wait to get down there!


Here are some pictures....




















Well, hopefully next week when I am in Texas Mark and I can update! Yayy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment